on all orders
25+ Fathers Day Quotes For Every Father Figure In Your Life
Happy Fathers Day! This is a day to celebrate fathers and father figures around the world. It is a time to reflect on the positive impact they have had in our lives. Fathers Day can also be a time for gratitude, as we appreciate all that our fathers have done for us. Whether it’s taking us fishing, teaching us how to drive or just being there for us when we need them, fathers play an important role in our lives. This year, take some time to thank your dad for everything he has done for you. Show him how much you love and appreciate him with a special gift or simply by spending quality time with him, or just by texting him a famous fathers day quote. Fathers Day is a day to celebrate dads of all ages, so make sure to mark it on your calendar!
As we celebrate this special day, let's take a moment to think about all the amazing fathers out there. From the everyday working dad to the heroic ones who have gone above and beyond for their families, these quotes about fathers will inspire you.
Let's start with the most famous fathers day quote
Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.
- “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” —Justin Ricklefs
- “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” —William Shakespeare
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” —George Herbert
- “A girl’s first true love is her father.” —Marisol Santiago
- “A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.” —Susan Gale
- “A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” —Dimitri the Stoneheart
- “Fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” —Erika Cosby
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” —Fanny Fern
- “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” —Tim Russert
- “No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word?father.” —Lydia Maria Child
- “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” —Steve Martin
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” —Linda Poindexter
- “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” —Dan Pearce
- “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” —John Mayer
- “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” —Michael Ratnadeepak
- “It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.” —Anne Sexton
- “My father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.” —Liza Minnelli
- “No man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” —Hedy Lamarr
- “Every son quotes his father, in words and in deeds.” —Terri Guillemets
- “Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.” —Al Unser
- “A father is a banker provided by nature.” —French proverb
- “A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” —Frank A. Clark
- “A father’s words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house.” —Paul Lewis
- “My father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.” —Spike Milligan
- “When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.” —The Talmud
If you are looking for more inspiration for fathers day, check out our list of Fathers Day card messages and Fathers day gift ideas.
Browse our collection of fathers day gifts with 25% off on all products. Use code FDAY25