on all orders
10+ fathers day messages to write in fathers day card
On Fathers Day, we want to express our gratitude for all that our fathers have done for us. Whether it was raising us, teaching us, or just being there for us, we appreciate everything they have done. An appropriate fathers day messages will simply express all your feelings into one and will have a positive impact to your dearest dad.
There are a lot of different routes you can go when it comes to what to write on a fathers day messages card. You could simply say "Happy Father's Day" and sign your name. You could also get creative and write a heartfelt message telling your dad how much he means to you. Whatever route you choose, make sure it comes from the heart. After all, it's the thought that counts on fathers day!
Fathers Day is a special day to celebrate all that fathers do for their families. It can be difficult to know what to write on a fathers day card, but these tips will help you find the perfect fathers day messages.
If you're stuck for ideas on what to write on your fathers day card, here are a few suggestions:
- Thank him for always being there for you, no matter what.
- Tell him how proud you are of him and all he's accomplished.
- Remind him of some of your favourite memories together.
- Let him know that you'll always be there for him, no matter what happens.
The best and more lovable order in writing a message on a card will be:
- Begin with wishing fathers day to him.
- Thank him for whatever he has done to you. Start by telling your dad how much you appreciate him. You might say something like "Thank you for always being there for me" or "I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me."
- Share the most beautiful moments with him. If there's something specific your dad has done that you want to thank him for, mention it specifically. For example, "Thank you for always being there when I need you" or "I really appreciate how you helped me with my homework or taking you to your favourite event."
- End with a warm and heartfelt closing. If there's something your dad means a lot to you, tell him! Maybe he's been a role model to you or helped teach you important life lessons.
When it comes to Fathers Day, sometimes it can be hard to know what to write on a card. After all, dads can be notoriously difficult to shop for. But don't worry, we've got you covered.
Here are a 5 short fathers day messages of what to write on a fathers day card this year
- "You're the best dad I could have ever asked for."
- "Thank you for always being there for me."
- "I'm so grateful to have you in my life."
- "You're the reason I'm such a good father myself."
- "I love you, dad.
Here are 10 of our favourite fathers day messages that you can write on a fathers day card
- “Dad, you are my hero and my role model. Thanks for being here for me and being a great example.”
- “Happy Father’s Day! You’re not just my father, but one of my closest friends.”
- “The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Father’s Day!”
- “Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed. Everything you’ve taught me has stuck with me and I’m lucky to have a dad like you.”
- “Dad, you have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!”
- “There’s no possible way I could pay you back for all that you have done for me growing up, but I greatly appreciate all your hard work raising me. I wouldn’t be who I am today without you.”
- “Everyone needs a father figure while they are growing up and I was lucky enough to have the real thing. Thank you for always being there for me.”
- “Dad, you have been one of my greatest influences in life. You taught me many things, but most importantly: that I should never stop learning.”
- “You brought me into the world, watched out for me, taught me, laughed with me, and spent a lot of time with me. Thank you for being the best dad I could ask for.”
- “For all the wonderful things you do that I might not always notice, thank you.”
Browse our collection of fathers day gifts with 25% off on all products. Use code FDAY25