on all orders
Best Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes To Celebrate Your Love
Wedding anniversaries are a special time to celebrate your love for one another. There’s no better way to show your partner how much you care than by sharing some beautiful, romantic quotes with them.
In this article, we’ve gathered some of the best wedding anniversary quotes for you to use. Whether you’re looking for something heartfelt to write in your spouse’s card, or you’re wanting to find the perfect quote to caption your anniversary photos, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve also included anniversary quotes specifically for husbands, wives, parents, and friends. So no matter who you’re celebrating with, we have the perfect quote for you.
Keep reading to find the best wedding anniversary quote for your special day!
For Your Husband
- My anniversary gift to my husband is all the love, patience, and understanding I can give him. - Unknown
- A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. - Paul Sweeney
- To my husband… I fall in love with you all over again on our anniversary. - Unknown
- The highest happiness on earth is marriage. - William Lyon Phelps
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. - Judy Garland
- You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had. - Nicholas Sparks
For Your Wife
The most beautiful thing about love is that it’s never too late to celebrate it. Whether you’ve been married for one year or fifty years, your anniversary is a time to reflect on your relationship and cherish the moments you’ve shared together.
Here are some of the best anniversary quotes for your wife:
- “I love you more than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow.” – Unknown
- “The day I married you, I became the luckiest man alive.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe.” – Red Skelton
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.” – Winston Churchill
- I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. - Rita Rudner
For Your Parents
As your parents celebrate another year of marriage, take a moment to reflect on their enduring love. Here are some of the best anniversary quotes to show your appreciation for all they've done for you:
- "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." -Mignon McLaughlin
- "To keep your marriage brimming, With love in the loving cup, Whenever you're wrong, admit it; Whenever you're right, shut up." -Ogden Nash
- "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever." -Alfred Tennyson
- "My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me." -Winston Churchill
- "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
For Your Friends
Your friends are the ones who have seen you through thick and thin, the ones who know you better than anyone. They've been there for all your major life milestones, and they always know how to make you laugh. So when it comes time to celebrate your wedding anniversary, there's no better way to do it than with a quote that captures your friendship perfectly.
- A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else sees the smile on your face. - Anonymous
- Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. - Edna Buchanan
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. - Henry Ford
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. - Elbert Hubbard
- The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. - Hubert H. Humphrey
For more Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes read below blogs.